Thursday, July 22, 2010

Changes | MCW&E

So many changes have been happening in my life.  Many for the better but I'm sad and happy to report that my amazingly talented Assistants, Sarah and Alba also have big changes happening, thus leaving me in the dust (sniff, sniff).


Sarah has moved out of San Diego in pursuit of a career in marketing.  She recently graduated from UCSD.  With her talent and determination, I know it won't take her long to find her dream job.  Success is right around the corner for Sarah!

Alba has started her very own baking biz, "Sweet Creations by Alba".  One of my lovely couples, Noah & April hired her for their wedding cake and cupcakes!  It was soooo delicious.  Yes, I had a piece.  Hello!  I couldn't resist.  YUM.  I wish her the best of luck to her on her new adventure.



{ photos/ logo by: Misty Connelly }


No comments:

Post a Comment