Thursday, June 3, 2010

Choosing the right diamond!





I went to my jeweler today to pick up a ring I had them make for me and I was in awe of all of the beautiful diamonds in their store!  It had been a while since I was there and I forgot how fun it was to look at diamonds { what... say it ain't so! }.  There was a couple in there looking at engagement rings and they were asking some very good questions.  Do you know what to look for when choosing a diamond??  I went to http://www.bluenile.com to get the scoop so that I could post it for all of you.  
... For most people, buying a diamond is a new experience, but that doesn't mean it should be overwhelming. Understanding a diamond's quality characteristics is straightforward and simple.
Blue Nile's diamond education is designed to answer all your questions. It explains a diamond's characteristics, how those characteristics influence appearance, and which are more important than others. In just a few minutes you'll know everything you need to know to find your perfect diamond.  Go to their website to read more!!
http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds/diamond-education?track=head

No comments:

Post a Comment